Friday, January 2, 2009

We had a beautiful Christmas...

I've been working on getting pictures of all of the Christmas Festivites...We were all over the valley this year. We traveled to Bakersfield on the evening of the 23rd and celebrated Christmas with the O'Bannon Family on Christmas Eve. We were blessed to have a wonderful dinner at my parents house with many of our out of town relatives (from Washington State and Orange County). Christmas morning we traveled to Exeter to spend time with Mark's family. Macade was TOTALLY spoiled by his aunts, uncles and grandparents. I could not believe how many gifts he received. Thank you to everyone for being so thoughtful. As I get more pictures I will add them, but here are some to start with. Thanks Dad/Papa, for being the "PAPArazzi" he's our camera man and we love him for it!!!
Our Christmas Tree at home. Macade on Christmas Eve morning. My mom loves it when he first wakes up in the morning...

Little Santa Man!

Macade's first time in a high chair. Anne, my sister-in-law, saved everything from Cole and Addison and now Macade has a double set up at Nana and Papa O'Bannon's house...THANKS sister!!! His bib says, "When I get teeth, feed me BEEF!"

My Mom and Dad's Christmas Tree...it was SO beautiful, my mom always does a wonderful job decorating her house. This year my Grandma was done from Washington, so my mom had a little helper.

Unfortantly we did get a good family picture of the three of us, but here we are opening presents. If you look hard you can see all three O'Bannon grandbabies, Cole (3 1/2 years old), Addison (2 years old) and Macade (4 1/2 months old).
Cole and his snowman gloves. It's amazing how much he looks like my brother Michael.
Cole and Addison got RadioFlyer tricycles from my parents. Addison was suppose to be taking a bath, but decided to try and ride her bike around the house naked.

I'll post more soon....

2 comments:

Brooke said...

Its about time we get some new pics of that beautiful baby of yours...

The Rath Family said...

He is SUPER cute! Happy New Year!